True Strike “Strike Surface” is usually the only piece of raplacement material needed to bring your True Strike back to its original form!
The Strike Surface is the piece of turf that sits on top of the frame that houses the Gel Section. It is a specially woven turf (made in Germany) that works in concert with the Integrated Gel Bag to create the awesome performance of the True Strike Hitting System.
- Take your True Strike Gel Section out of your simulator flooring or separate it from your modular True Strike arrangement.
- Then remove your existing strike surface by removing the 3 steel clips on each side.
- Once the 6 clips are removed, vertically separate the Strike Surface Turf from the Gel Bag Frame.
- Use force to push the new strike surface down onto and in the frame of the Gel Section.
- Re-attach the 6 clips as they had been prior to removal, 3 on each side.
There are no tools needed to replace your Strike Surface.
This product is currently out of stock and will begin shipping again on April 12, 2021.