First there are a few things to know:
The Putting Turf – TourPutt Ultimate Putting Turf is the best turf available anywhere today.
- Pure Ball Roll with No Unnatural Grains and Breaks
- Chip Shots react like Real Bent Grass with a check and roll out
- Natural Multi-Color Look
- It will NOT Curl on the Edges or Crease in the Middle
- Made in the USA
- Each Putting Surface is Warrantied for 10 Years (Indoor or Outdoor)
The Base System – High Quality and Durable with Exceptional Performance
- The Tour Links Base System provides 2.5″ lift, so the ball drops in the cup
- The lip around the green keeps the ball on the surface
- The cups and components look like the real thing
- Heavy Duty panels provide stability under foot regardless of weight
- Easy to Add any Undulation you wish
- Fully Portable – Indoor in Winter and Outdoor in Summer
- Base + TourPutt Ultimate tests through the roof for realistic chipping
- Requires NO TOOLS to Build and Install takes 25 minutes on average
- Made in the USA
PPS TourPutt Ultimate Putting Turf is an award winning and patented product which has stood the test of over 15 years and we have done projects for companies and players like:
- Colin Montgomerie – 7 Time Order of Merit Winner European PGA Tour
- Ricky Barnes – US Amateur Champion
- Ryan Moore – Multiple PGA Tour Winner
- Matt Kuchar
- Jerry Kelly
- Piretti Putters
- Veritas Putters
- Mas Putters
- Titleist Golf Ball Implementation Div.
- PING’s VIP Putting Lab
- Puma Golf World Headquarters
- Callaway Competitor Testing
- Sports Illustrated “At The Majors” Exhibit
- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group)
- Cisco Systems
- Turning Stone Resort and Casino
- University of Southern California Golf Performance Labs
- University of Dayton Golf Team Indoor Facility
- Converse College Indoor and Outdoor Golf Facilities
- Maryville University
- Carlton College
- Eastern University Indoor Facility
- Missouri Western University
- Western Kentucky University
- Lake Superior State University Golf Team
- Southern New Hampshire University Golf Team
- Hundreds and hundreds of savvy golfers like yourself!
When choosing which putting greens and golf training equipment you may need, there are a few things to consider.
* All links to other pages on this page will open a new window, so you can navigate to the desired reference page and not lose your place.
1) Space – The first thing to be sure of is that the putting green will fit in your home. We offer greens that range from 4’ x 10’ all the way up to 10’ x 20’. Certainly there is a green that will fit in your area.
- If you’re seeking a putting green for an office, smaller bedroom or side room, you may want to consider a slightly smaller green like the:
Tour Pro Model 6 x 14 L Shape
- If you have a basement area, bonus room, large family room or large play room then you would want to consider:
2) Player Level – While we would like you to order as large a green as possible we also do not want you to over buy, based on who you’re buying for. The more serious a player, the more green they will want.
-A serious golfer will want a green large enough to practice longer putts, add undulations and to add practice components now and in the future like:
Matching Multi-Surface Chipping Pads - Add To Any Order at Checkout
-A casual player may be better suited for a smaller green as they are less likely to add functionality in the future:
3) Budget – The most important thing to understand is that these greens will outlast any golf club, golf shoe, golf training aid and just about anything else in your home. They are highly durable and you are investing in durability matched with awesome functionality.
To put this in perspective:
- If you’re buying for a 10 year old, these greens will still be in perfect condition well into college.
- Most people will change jobs at least 4 times during the life of these putting greens.
- On average you will drive 5 different cars during the life of these greens.
- On average you will live in 3 different homes during the life of these greens.
- If you’re 52 years young right now, you’ll be collecting Social Security and this green will still be fine.
- Based on feedback from our past customers, you will shave 4.0 off your handicap index within 6 months.
Our mission since the beginning has been and always will be to provide the highest level of practice functionality, visual appeal and durability within one system. Please take a moment to swing by our Testimonials Page to see what our customers are saying (hope you like The Bee Gees).
If budget is a concern please be sure to visit:
Discount Super Saver Section – Check for COUPON CODES
Turf Only Putting Surfaces - from $287 to $687
Chipping Pad Turf Only (bottom of page) – 2 pack removable chipping and hitting mats $195 – fits perfectly in any 4′ x (x) sizes, Tour Pro Series and Masters Model.
If budget is less of a concern and you simply want the best indoor golf practice available then please visit:Pro Putt Systems Full Product List and Package Builder Form (1899)
Indoor Golf Studio Packages All In One Package $1,297
Multi Surface Matching Chipping Pads 4′ Diameter $334 w Green Order
Major Champion Model 6 x 16
Masters Model 8 x 17
Green Monster 10 x 20
Regardless of which package or putting green you choose you can rest assured that each of our products are backed up with the longest warranties in the business.
- Each product is built with serious practice in mind.
- These practice greens and components are designed and built with care right here in the USA.
- We will always work with you to design the best package for your needs.
- We provide the best value of any indoor golf practice company in the entire golf industry.
- You will never receive flimsy or poorly made materials, ever.
- Each product has been significantly tested by amateur through golf professionals and even touring pros.
What can we do for you?